Saturday 29 August 2009

Funny SMS Collections 2


Boy: I am not rich like rohit, I don't even have a bid car like rohit.
But I really love you!
Girl: I love you too, but tell me more about rohit.
-----------------------------------------
Dream makes everything possible,
Hope makes everything work,
Luv makes everything beautiful,
Smile makes all the above...
So always Brush ur Teeth
----------------------------------
Monday went on Tuesday 2 Wednesday and asked Thursday
whether Friday has told Saturday that Sunday is a holiday.
Have a Great Sunday
------------------------------------------
A Love Letter from BISCUIT MAKER-
Dear Marie, Today is Good Day,
U r Anmol for me...
But U have Crackjacked my Heart,
Bcoz I have a Little Heart,
Now I m in 50/50 position...........
---------------------
In a train, ticket checker to a saint: Ticket please!
Saint: I don't have.
TT: Where do you want to go?
Saint: Lord Ram's birth place, Ayodhya!
TT: Come, lets go!
Saint: Where?
TT: Lord Krishna'a birth place, Jail.
-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures